Preparation is the most critical stage for a custom bodywork restoration. The better it is prepared the more stunning the final paintwork is.
It is our understanding of this that has lead to our fantastic reputation for bodywork restoration and crash repairs Cork.
We use only the best tried and tested products and go through a careful process
- The vehicle is disassembled – the parts are inspected and stored.
- The vehicle frame is inspected.
- We carefully remove the vehicle’s paint and old body work.
- The vehicle is primed to protect the steel.
- Rust and dents are dealt with.
- Floors are repaired or replaced.
- All panels are fitted and adjusted.
- The vehicle is inspected before being sprayed in our high quality spray booth.
We provide crash repair estimates to handle all required repairs and parts replacements and work directly with your insurance company to support you and keep your experience as stress-free as possible.